Revit MEP from Autodesk is popular software that is basically used for designing complex building systems.
MEP stands for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing. It supports BIM (Building Information Modelling), to provide precise design, analysis and documentation for efficient building system from concept through construction. It helps in designing information-rich models throughout the building lifecycle.
Why to learn?
Revit MEP helps engineers, designers and contractors to enhance collaboration, analysis, designing, visualization, and documentation. It supports sustainable decision-making for designs, and improves BIM-based building performance workflows.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Revit MEP:
- AWWA valves and pump content
- Insight integration
- Fabrication service conversion
- Fabrication documentation
- HVAC design and documentation
- Electrical design and documentation
- Plumbing design and documentation
- MEP fabrication detailing
- Student will know to capture photorealistic state designing ideas.
- Student will be able to embed CSV data into families.
- Student will be able to design, and create forms using parametric components.
- Student can visually communicate with design intent.
- Student can create & name duct & piping system types.
- Student will be able to work with data from clients or contractors.