Ansys or Ansys Workbench is engineering simulation software used by designers and engineers to analyze the working of product (and its parts) virtual environment, at the starting stage of any product design process.
Now a day’s Ansys is widely used by most industries for performance analysis in respect to various parameters such as signal integrity, mechanical failure, thermal issues, and electromagnetic interference.
Why to learn?
Currently, companies/industries are investing more in virtual simulation platforms. These types of engineering simulation software are very useful for them to reduce/avoid product failure cost. In today’s comparative world big Brands are known only for their great products, and for creating great products, realistic simulations are required.
Usually, manufacturers design components or parts in different engineering silos, and then at the stage of product designing, prototypes are sent for physical tests. But, this physical testing doesn’t provide enough data/information for smart product designing companies like: wind turbines, cars, etc that use thousands of components. Hence, it is preferable to use virtual engineering simulation.
ANSYS has a complete set of tools which perform simulation for structural aspects of single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It helps to understand product’s working in ideal environments as well as in environments change during unexpected consumer usage.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Ansys:
- Systems & Multi Physics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Structural Mechanics
- Geometry Interfaces
- High-performance Computing
- Simulation Process & Data Management
Our courses will make use of various ANSYS products like: ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS RedHawk, etc.
After finishing this course, you will have the capacity to -
- Student will know to simulate and validate the performance of products for all manufacturing sectors including automotive, power electronic products, electronic equipment, electromechanical devices, and electrical systems.
- Student will know to simulate every structural aspect, including linear static analysis, of a single part of a complex assembly with hundreds of components interacting through contacts or relative motions.
- Student will know to perform fluid flow analysis to know the impact of fluid flows on your product while manufacturing and when used by customers in real world applications.
- With the mastery in simulation, student will contribute not only to success of products but also cost management, product integrity, designing smart products, and reduced time-to-market.