Reverse Engineering, is the process of deconstructing a human-made object to reveal and analyze its designs, architecture, or to get extract knowledge from the object.
This process is also known as back engineering.
This process is taking apart to know how that object works in order to duplicate or enhance the object.
Why to learn?
Complete reverse engineering knowledge helps one to speed-up the early phase of product design.
CATIA Reverse Engineering will make it possible to easily capture and enhance physical prototypes of various shapes, make 3D virtual models as design reference. It also provides powerful technologies embedded within CATIA that will allow user to easily manipulate the clouds of points or meshes, and quickly transform them into high-end 3D surface shapes.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Reverse Engineering:
- Reverse Engineering Process
- Reverse Engineering Hardware and Software
- Point Cloud data Processing
- Importing Cloud data
- Creating and Editing Scans
- Curve Creation
- Surfaces from curves (QSR) Creation
- Completing the Surfaces with GSD
- Student will learn about filling up the Voids in Design Information using reverse engineering techniques.
- Student will be able to figure Out the Reasons of Product Failure.
- Student will know about improved Manufacturing Processes.
- Good knowledge of reverse engineering will encourage the student for doing innovative product design.