RCC Detailing is built on AutoCAD software platform. It is used as Structural Detailing software. Structural Engineers, Detailers, and Fabricators typically use this software for detailing and fabrication shop drawings.
Why to learn?
RCC Detailing software will help one to make detailed RC structure reinforcement drawings. It has a set of various drawing details options for creating RC structure drawing, which are adjusted to the engineer-designer’s needs and make it possible to draw objects in an intuitive manner.
One can make use of country-specific structural detailing templates that come with the software and make structural drawings suitable for local and regional building codes promoted by almost all countries. One can smoothly import structural steel models, and import Revit data with the help of structural analysis module. Also user can use Revit data to make 2D reinforcement drawings. User can view concrete foundations as solid objects, and use intelligent structural objects to automatically generate shop drawings and improve data coordination in shop drawing sets.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of RCC Detailing following AutoCAD Structural Detailing software 'structural drafting & documentation' and 'structural element design productivity' features.
3D reinforcement beam designing, using the weld symbols in drawings, customizable detailing, scheduling and shop drawing, among others. One can engineers, detailers, and fabricators create more precise detailing and fabrication shop drawings for a variety of concrete structures.
- Student will learn to create detailing and fabrication shop drawings more precisely for a various concrete structures.
- Student will know to use Weld symbols while creating manual weld definitions. Can update schedules automatically for schedules and material takeoffs. Customizable detailing and shop drawing styles to tailor shop drawings with customizable styles.
- Student will learn how to make intelligent reinforcement bar definitions, use bar shape codes recognition.
- Student will learn to produce schedules and material takeoffs automatically from drawings, or export them to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word software.
- Student will learn to use customizable detailing and shop drawing styles to more freely adjust the look of final shop drawings with customizable styles for engineers and drafters.