Project planning is one of the most important divisions of project management, which is used to schedules plans and consequently report progress inside the project environment.
Project planning is used to arrange various areas of a project like project plans, workloads and teams and individuals management.
Project planning can be done manually, but mostly it is done using project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Primavera, ASTA power project, etc.
Why to learn?
After joining this course one will be able to improve their abilities to manage projects. PPM knowledge helps one to get a competitive edge. This is helpful to strengthen once interpersonal skills. With best PPM skills one will easily become agile. Manager will be able to get the insights of the team's performance.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of PPM:
Closing Process Group
Task and Its Relationship
Work Breakdown Structure
Constraints & Recurring Task
Define and Assign Resources
Resource Analysis & Leveling
Earned Value Analysis
Filters & Groups
Customization & Formatting Reports
- Project Management Framework
- Organization Structure & Project Lifecycle
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Control Risk
- Control Procurement
- Control Stakeholders Engagement
- Student will learn about Project management framework.
- Student will be able to design project lifecycle and organizational structures.
- Student will be able to monitor and control processes.
- Student will know to handle multiple projects.
- Student will learn to create customized reports.