PC Schematics is an illustration of the elements of a system using conceptual, graphic symbols rather than realistic pictures.
It generally takes off all details that are not relevant to the information that schematic intending to convey, and may add unrealistic elements that will aid comprehension.
In an electronic circuit diagram, the symbol layouts may not resemble the circuit layout. In the schematic diagram, viewers can easily interpret the symbolic elements arrangements.
Why to learn?
PC Schematics - the electrical CAD software is intelligent electrical design software for electrical engineering. This software is used by professional for drawing schematics like control circuit diagrams, electrical wiring diagrams, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of PC Schematics:
- Symbol naming conventions
- Multiple symbol libraries
- Hydraulic and P&ID symbols
- Generate PLC layout modules
- Insert PLC modules
- Organize PLC database files
- Bring components into the panel for layout
- Generate and update customizable reports
- Generate the bill of materials reporting
- Creating PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets
- Wire numbering and component tagging
- Student will know to do symbol naming and also how to use multiple symbol libraries.
- Student will learn to generate, insert and organize PLC modules and database files.
- Student will know to use folders to organize drawings.
- Student will be able to generate bills of materials reporting.