NX Nastran is the Premier FEA (Finite Element Analysis) solver for Structural Simulation like: stress, structural failure, vibration, heat transfer, buckling, acoustics and aeroelasticity analysis.
NX Nastran is a part of Siemens PLM (Product Life-Cycle Management) Software's.
It is available as a standalone solver or it also integrates with Simcenter 3D Solutions.
Why to learn?
NX Nastran software is mostly used for their critical engineering computing for producing safe, reliable & optimized designs in very shorter design cycles. So, majority of manufacturers and engineering suppliers like heavy machinery, automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical device, and other industries rely on this software.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of NX Nastran:
- Multiple Solution Domains – One Solver
- Computational Performance and Numerical Accuracy
- Ease of Modeling and Engineering Workflow
- Advanced Applications, such as NVH
- Flexibility and Openness
- On-demand, Pay-per-use, Cloud Computing
- Student will be able to solve all problems related to structural analysis for linear & nonlinear analysis, dynamics, rotor dynamics, acoustics, aeroelasticity, acoustics and optimization.
- Student can easily create NX Nastran models through with the help of Simcenter’s preprocessor or other FEA preprocessors.
- Student will be able to use NX Nastran to solve various advanced applications like: NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) problems.
- Student will be able to write their own applications and can add their own custom analysis modules with the DMAP (Direct Matrix Abstraction Program).