Navisworks is a project reviewing software specially used by AEC professionals.
Its project reviewing software allows architects, engineers, and construction professionals to holistically review the integrated models and data with stakeholders for better controlling project outcomes.
Navisworks is owned by Autodesk.
Why to learn?
Navisworks facilitates users to open and combine 3D models, navigate that in real-time and review it using a set of tools containing measurements, comments, viewpoint, and redlining. Also, its range of plug-ins improves the package by adding interference detection, photorealistic rendering, 4D time simulation and PDF-like publishing.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Navisworks:
- BIM 360 Glue integration
- Detect clashes and check interference
- Model file and data aggregation
- Simulate animation and models
- Clash and interference management
- Dedicated clash detection tool
- Interoperability enhancements
- Photorealistic model rendering
- Object animation and model simulation
- Autodesk rendering enhancements
- Reality capture enhancements
- Quantification enhancements
- Student will know about 5D project scheduling includes time and cost.
- Student will be able to do Real-time navigation.
- Student will learn about 2D & 3D quantification.
- Student will know to Model file and data aggregation.
- Student will know to do Cloud rendering.
- Student will be able to do greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis.