Inventor is a very popular product that is designed and developed by Autodesk. It is 3D CAD software for product development. It offers various tools for professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation.
Why to learn?
With Inventor, one will get the modelling flexibility so they can choose their own designing way with many modeling options. User can work with data from any 3D CAD system. Also, user can do automation easily without writing any complex code. One can do parametric modeling very easily.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Inventor:
- Product design and modelling
- Shape Generator
- Parametric modelling
- Assembly modelling
- Drawing creation
- Collaboration and design automation
- 3D PDF export
- Work with non-native data
- Automated frame design
- Electromechanical design
- Flexible modelling
- Direct modelling
- Freeform modelling
- Mechanical concept and layout design
- Plastic parts design
- Sheet metal design
- Automated product configuration
- Part and assembly design automation
- Component generators and calculators
- Automated tube and pipe design
- Cloud-based 3D design reviews
- Printed circuit board interoperability
- BIM interoperability
- Data management
- Simulation and visualization
- Exploded views and animations
- Dynamic simulation
- Stress analysis
- Visualisation and rendering
- Student will easily do designing and modeling of products.
- Student will learn how design automation and collaboration is done.
- Student will be able to do modeling and automation of any design, effortlessly.
- Student will learn about various interoperability features.
- Student will know to do simulation and visualization.