HyperMesh software is the most popular and leading, multi-disciplinary finite element pre-processor which is used to manage the generation of largest and most complex models, initiating from import of a CAD geometry and ending with ready-to-run solver file.
This is a standard tool which supports users to develop better and more innovative products in a shortened time.
It was created and introduced by Altair Engineering.
Why to learn?
Hypermesh training course helps students to work on a CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) simulations software platform. This course will enable the students to create finite element models for analysis and make high-quality meshes in an efficient manner. This course will also cover the skills that are needed to work with geometry editing tools for design CAD models for the meshing process.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Hypermesh:
- Structural analysis
- Best In Class Meshing
- High Fidelity Meshing
- Surface meshing
- Solid map hexa meshing
- Tetra meshing
- CFD meshing
- SPH meshing
- Mesh Morphing
- Batch Meshing
- CAD Interoperability
- CATIA and CATIA Composite Link
- IGES (import and export)
- JT (import and export)
- Parasolid (import and export)
- ProE and CREO
- STEP (import and export)
- Student will learn about Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Student will know about Shell, Tetra, and HyperMeshing.
- Student will be able to create hexa and penta mesh.
- Student will be able to do assemblies: Welding and Swapping Parts.
- Student will learn about Topography and Topology
- Student will learn about Thermal, Static and Normal Mode analysis.
- Student will know to prepare models for analysis and geometry for meshing.
- Student will know to define manufacturing constraints.
- Student will know to do 2D and 3D shape optimization and 1D and 2D size optimization.