Creo Simulate is a popular software solution which is widely used for structural, thermal and vibration analysis along with the complete set of finite elements analysis (FEA) capabilities which permit the designer or engineer to analyze & validate the performance of 3D virtual prototypes before making the first part.
It is developed and designed by PTC.
Why to learn?
Creo simulate is popularly used by engineers to do basic simulation there by applying real-world stress to the digital prototype.
With the help of this software, one can automate their static analysis and can confidently do accurate calculations.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Creo Simulate:
- Structural analysis
- Linear steady state thermal analysis
- Material libraries
- Post processing
- Student will be able to send a more developed product to the analysis department.
- Student will know how to eliminate expensive changes
- Student will learn to investigate the impact of non-linear stresses.
- Student will be able to measure the impact of repetitive loading and reloading on the design.