Computer Aided Land Survey using AutoCAD Civil 3D
Land surveying is an important means of mapping land boundaries, slopes, distances and features to enable land development and accurate land registers.
Engineers, Surveyors and Drafters do Computer Aided Land Survey using AutoCAD Civil 3D to make landscape designs and process information from land surveys.
Why to learn?
This course will cover the overview about AutoCAD Civil 3D for basic road design and land surveying. These workflows are straightforward in the creation of dynamic models and built based on applicable industry-recognized or user-defined standards.
The course will begin with the fundamentals and general workflow for building road models. Then the behaviors and functionality of the overall road model and its individual components are described.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of Computer Aided Land Survey using AutoCAD Civil 3D:
- Introduction to Land Survey and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Survey creation based on the survey data from
- Total Station
- Google Earth
- DEM Files
- Surface Styles
- Surface Analysis
- Earthwork Calculation
- Cut and Fill Volume
- Profile View Generation
- Site Layout
- Student will be able to create survey reports on the basis of various survey data.
- Student will learn about surface styles and analysis.
- Student will be able to calculate earthwork.
- Student will know about site layout.