ARES Commander is a CAD (Computer Aided Design) software package that is developed by Graebert.
It is the first specialized CAD solution that runs in almost all operating systems like: Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS and Linux, along with the ability to flawlessly exchange files across all three supported OS platforms. It's the first CAD Package to run natively on Linux.
Why to learn?
ARES Commander will let user to browse and edit DWG files locally stored in Onshape Documents. Also, the user can easily synchronize and save the DWG files that stays in Onshape and ARES Kudo in ARES Commander after doing any changes.
CADD Center will help you to ace the associated features of ARES Commander:
- The highest compatibility
- Easy switch
- Flexible licensing
- Native DWG support
- User-friendly environment
- Unique productivity features
- Available in 14 languages
- Advanced programming interface
- Student will have the ease to work in any OS (Operating System).
- Student can buy 1 license and work from any computer.
- Student will be able to do CAD anywhere.
- Student can easily work with its flexible and cost-effective licensing.